Translate

Saturday, August 20, 2011

Rain Rain


Saturday, August 5th started out with a bang with the purchase of the Step 2 two seater wagon with cup holders and under seat storage. I had Hugh in mind for this one but knew if his mom or my sister didn't want to buy it, I could easily sell it on Craigslist. Sister Cee said yes so the wagon goes to Emerald Isle for delivery next weekend. Looking forward to seeing the little fellow in the vehicle.
Unfortunately, the clouds kicked it up and the bottom dropped out after only a few sales. We were able to purchase a couple more goodies from a few sales located in garages, but we had to call it a day.

So Johanna and I  headed for McDonald's for breakfast and COFFEE for me. We spent more time chatting then we did at the sales and enjoyed catching up with each other. Short day for sales but a great time with my friend. Which really what our Saturday morns are our primary purpose:)
$5 Step 2 wagon

    I wonder when the garage sale starts!
    Books for Brenna's kindergarten class, 50cents each.
Hugh gets the lime green polo shirt. and clothes for Baby great nephew and a NC State burp cloth.  Had to get that one since my nephew Jon graduated from there. However UNC fans out there may like the fact that someone is going to spitting up on it!

0 comments: